- With the implementation of the Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act (MMFLA), can a person seeking certification for medical marijuana do so in a dispensary or provisioning center?
- Can a caregiver work in a licensed provisioning center, grow operation or other licensed facility and retain their caregiver status under MMMA?
- Will co-location of facilities be allowed?
- Will the Department allow for licensing stacking?
- What are the capitalization requirements?
- What will be the financial requirement for licensure?
- Who are the rules being created by?
- Since financial institutions generally disfavor cannabis businesses what procedure does the state have in place to accept fees and taxes?
- Can the Department clarify the intent of Rule 24(2)(c)?
- How can people get information from the board and Department?
- What does the Medical Marihuana Licensing Board (“the board”) do?
Current as of 7/1/18
Check For Updates Here