Michael Komorn is an expert in the Michigan Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act, the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act and the Marijuana Tracking Act.
Call Komorn Law PLLC today if you are interested in working in or with the Michigan medical marijuana business industry. We offer expert planning and advice for all MMFLA applicants, employees and related services including Certified Public Accountants and financial institutions.
Combined with Komorn Law PLLC’s expert criminal defense services, we can help you maximize profits, minimize risk and liabilities and ensure that you are in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations.
Please note that these forms change and are updated regularly. Always get the latest forms directly from LARA at http://www.michigan.gov/bmmr
Prior to any marihuana product being sold or transferred to or by a provisioning center, the container, bag, or product holding the marihuana product must have a label and be sealed with all the following information:
- The name of the licensee and license number of the producer and/or the packager.
- The tag or source number as assigned by the statewide monitoring system.
- The unique identification number for the package or the harvest, if applicable.
- Date of harvest, name of strain, net weight, and concentration of THC or CBD.
- Activation time expressed in words or through a pictogram.
- Name of the safety compliance facility that performed any test, any associated test batch number, and anytest analysis date.
- A warning that states the following: “For use by registered qualifying patients only. Keep out of reach of children. It is illegal to drive a motor vehicle while under the influence of marihuana.”
- The universal symbol published by the department.
- The educational session (video above) will include presentations on the following topics:
- BMMR Educational Session Power Point Presentation (PDF)
- Keith Lambert, the Director of the Bureau of Construction Codes, will discuss important items to know – and specific steps to follow – when designing and constructing medical marihuana facilities. (missing)
- Greg Kozak, an on-site Industrial Hygiene Consultant with Michigan Occupational Safety and Health (MIOSHA), will present an overview of the MIOSHA standards and regulations potentially impacting the medical cannabis industry in Michigan.
- Kevin Sehlmeyer, State Fire Marshal, and Brian William, Plan Review Specialist, will provide an overview of National Fire Protection Association standards.
- Brandi Branson-Boone, a departmental analyst in the Business Taxes Division of the Michigan Department of Treasury, will be assisting with navigation of the Michigan Treasury Online (MTO) – Treasury’s web services portal.
|Medical Marihuana Licensing Board meeting schedule 2018||LARA||02-07-18|
|BMMR Advisory Bulletin Municipal Authorization||LARA||10-26-17|
|BMMR Advisory Bulletin Caregiver Transition||LARA||11-17-17|
|BMMR Advisory Bulletin Co-Location||LARA||09-21-17|
|BMMR Advisory Bulletin Fees||LARA||11-17-17|
|BMMR Advisory Bulletin Stacking Licenses||LARA||09-28-17|
|BMMR Advisory Bulletin Testing||LARA||10-05-17|
|BMMR Advisory Temporary Operation||LARA||11-02-17|
|BMMR Advisory Bulletin Application Process||LARA||10-12-17|
|BMMR Advisory Bulletin Capitalization||LARA||11-07-17|
|BMMR Technical Bulletin Safety Compliance Facilities – Testing||LARA||12-28-17|
|BMMR Technical Bulletin Safety Compliance Facilities Testing UPDATE||LARA||03-14-18|
|Advisory Bulletin Update and Sample Collection||LARA||01-29-18|
|ADVISORY BULLETIN CPA Attestation||LARA||02-02-18|
|BMMR Technical Bulletin Approved Pesticides||LARA||02-07-18|
|BMMR Advisory Bulletin Universal Symbol||LARA||02-15-18|
|Advisory Bulletin Regulatory Assessment Fees 2018||LARA||03-21-18|
|Bulletin Provisioning Center pre-licensure inspection reminders||LARA||03-22-18|
|Bulletin Secure Transporter Pre-licensure inspection reminders||LARA||03-22-18|
|Bulletin Grower Pre-licensure inspection reminders||LARA||03-22-18|
|Bulletin General Pre-licensure inspection reminders||LARA||03-22-18|
|Bulletin Safety Compliance Facilities Pre-licensure inspection reminders||LARA||03-22-18|
|Bulletin Processor Pre-licensure inspection reminders||LARA||03-22-18|
|ADVISORY BULLETIN Criminal History Disclosure||LARA||04-02-18|
|Technical Bulletin Banned pesticides||LARA||04-09-18|
|Technical Bulletin Approved pesticides UPDATE||LARA||04-10-18|
|Advisory Bulletin Processor Gas Detection Fire code||LARA||04-10-18|
|Advisory Bulletin Grower Gas Detection System and Fumigation rules||LARA||04-18-18|
|BMMR Statement of Money Lender New 2-18||LARA||02-02-18|
|MMFLA Paper Application||LARA||Dec 2017|
|MMFLA Document Checklist||LARA|
|MMFLA Application Instruction Book||LARA||Dec 2017|
|Medical Marihuana Facility Licensing Act||Legislature||01-10-18|
|MMFLA HB5144 AMENDMENTS||Legislature|
|Marijuana Tracking Act||Legislature||01-10-18|
|MMFLA FAQs 09-29-2017||LARA||09-29-17|
|MMFLA FAQs index||LARA||01-26-18|
|MMFLA FAQs 10-24-2017||LARA||10-24-17|
|Snyder Marihuana Advisory Panel||Gov Rick Snyder||01-26-18|
|MMFLA Emergency Rules||LARA||12-01-17|
|Revenue Administrative Bulletin 2018-2||MI Department of Treasury||01-18-18|
|RECINDED Office of Credit Unions Letter 2017-CU-03 RECINDED||MI Department of Insurance and Financial Services Office of Credit Unions||12-19-17|
|Office of Credit Unions Letter Financial Services and Michigan Medical Marihuana 2018-CU-02||MI Department of Insurance and Financial Services Office of Credit Unions||3-12-18|
|Guidance for providing CPA services to the medical marihuana industry||LARA and MI Board of Accountancy||05-19-17|
|Michigan Medical Marihuana Act||Legislature||01-10-18|
|MMMA Aministrative rules||LARA|
|Controlled Substances Benchbook||Michigan Judicial Institute||2017|
|BMMR METRC API Confidentiality Agreement||LARA|
|BMMR METRC Training||LARA / METRC|
|BMMR Facilities Licensing, Tracking & Regulatory Responsibilities||LARA|
|BMMR Bureau of Construction Codes Medical Marihuana Regulation||LARA|
|BMMR Accela Online Application Demo||LARA|
|BMMR Educational MMFLA MIOSHA , Fire Codes, Building Codes, MMFLA ONLINE Tax information||LARA||03-26-18|
MMFLA Licensing Board meeting 4-19-2018
Also look for all MMMA reports here: