If you commit some crimes in Michigan, by law, the Secretary of State is notified. The SOS then limits, suspends or revokes your driving privileges.
Don’t do the crime… if you can’t pay the fine !
Read the Driver Licensing Actions the Secretary of State Click it or Tick it Here
- Commit a crime or offense
- Get caught
- Found or plead guilty
- Court imposes a fine, and SOS suspends your driving license.
- Now you cant drive to work, so you cant pay your fine.
- Court tries to throw you in jail for not paying fine. This is illegal but courts still try to make a “debtors prison”
- Now you are in jail for not paying your fine, because you could not drive to work.
Call Komorn Law PLLC today to avoid being another statistic stuck in jail.